Information according to § 5 TMG
GHD GesundHeits GmbH Deutschland
Tel.: 04102 / 51 67-0
Fax: 04102 / 51 67-27
Service-Hotline: 0800 – 51 67 110
Professional advice (Mon-Fri 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.): 0800 – 95 63 443
Managing Directors: Prof. Dr. med. Christian Schmidt • Matthias Born
A company of the GHD group
Trade registry number
Lübeck District Court HRB 80 07 HL
VAT identification number as defined in § 27a UStG
DE 814 931 944
Responsible person as defined in § 18 Abs. 2 MStV
Christoph Jost, GHD GesundHeits GmbH Deutschland
- All information on this website is provided for general information about GHD GesundHeits GmbH Deutschland (hereinafter referred to as GHD).
- All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to constantly expand and update this information. However, GHD does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of this site. No liability is assumed for damages in connection with the information provided.
- The various articles from the therapy areas represent neither an individual consultation nor a recommendation. Please contact our local offices for treatment or aids tailored to your individual needs. If you have health problems, you should always consult a doctor first.
- The company GHD has no influence on the current and future design of the contents of the linked pages. GHD hereby expressly distances itself from the content of all linked / referenced pages.This statement applies to all links and references set within the own website, as well as to external entries.
GHD accepts no liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content on the linked pages and, in particular, for damages arising from the use or non-use of such information.
- GHD reserves the right to change and update these pages without prior notice. Any liability in this respect is excluded.
- This website is provided on a server in Germany.
- Information on online dispute resolution.The EU Commission has provided an internet platform for online dispute resolution (so-called “OS platform”). The OS platform is intended to serve as a contact point for the out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online purchase contracts. The ODR platform can be accessed at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
GHD GesundHeits GmbH Deutschland is not obliged or willing to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.